Thursday, August 21, 2008

A couple "ah ha!" days..

Brandon and I hit the park before his hair cut appointment (desperately needed). Brandon is a tough one. He has a lot of limitations in his posing. He has no trouble picking up a bug, but do NOT ask him to sit anywhere near one. No, he won't sit in the grass, no not on the rocks either... nope, he won't lean up against that wall. I am definitely being punished for what I did to my mom. :)

Here's one from our park trip. Full midday sun, in the shade... I was surprised to find so many cool locations at one park. It's a definite keeper and would be awesome with someone who is more willing to get a little dirty.




And from my favorite series yet... it's Brandon looking "like a grown up going to work..." There were taken in the neighbor's yard in the few minutes we had before dinner (post hair cut).




I am dying to scope out thrift and consignment stores in the area for more props. This chair really made my day -- $5 at the thrift store AND it folds -- BONUS! Fits in the car with no trouble at all.

The rest of the images from those 2 series are on my flickr.

No comments: