Saturday, May 10, 2008

No Pictures from Friday...

I took a few of our Mother's Day lunch with our parents today, but nothing worth sharing. I guess I was just having a low key day, recovering from my 6 days of being solely in charge of these little people. Brian's flight was canceled and he didn't make it home on Friday. He got here today with no time to spare. He hadn't slept all night, so he spent a lot of the day pretending to be awake.

We went to the park again on Friday after school. JUST TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!! This time we hit a small park near our house. It's one of those parks where teenagers hang out on the basketball courts not playing basketball. I'm never comfortable there alone with the kids, so when the only other family left, we followed along. We were only able to play for half an hour, but it was cold and I had stuff to do.

No comments: