Monday, May 5, 2008

Day one...

... down, four days to go until Brian gets home. Then it's the weekend and Mother's Day so I can get a break to keep me busy entertaining our moms. It turns out that stuff gets done if I just do it. I don't want laundry and cleaning hanging over my head on "my day" -- and doing it all myself is the only way it's going to get done.

Went outside tonight after dinner. It's still cool enough to be comfortable and the bugs are still in hiding. Bailey won't keep sand in the sandbox and she learned quickly that big brother is not to be trusted as a swing pusher. Brandon can do flips on our rings just like at gymnastics -- they're holding our spot in the ER (not really... jerks).

Really sick of having a west-facing backyard. It really messes up my evening picture mojo. Perfect reason to move, no?







A jumbled mess of green is appearing in my front flower beds, but it's not going to get a chance to get too cozy. The whole thing has to go. I was so embarrassed at how out of control the front got at the end of last season. No more Mrs. Niceygarden. You're OUTTA HERE!



No comments: