Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have to admit...

After 8 solid days of being mostly cooped up alone with 2 (wonderful) children, I'm about at the end of my rope. The only thing getting me through today was knowing that this was the last day of my misery.

brian_bfs: I cant leave NJ til Friday..


Ouch. That didn't help. You know what didn't help even more? Finding out it's a 7pm Friday flight.

It's storming here so we won't be going anywhere. Honestly, I feel like baking a cake for dinner and calling it a day. I'm pretty sure child protective services can't take away the kids for cake.

The weather has been bad and I've been forcing myself to use my 28-300 just to make sure I haven't been too harsh about it... it's an OK lens, but it's nowhere near the quality I want, so I need to upgrade to the Tamron 70-200 f2.8 (hint, hint.. I have a birthday coming up).

No comments: